Monday, October 23, 2006

Michael Jackson Returns

The King of Pop has officially returned to the studio to start work on a new album (what, is it Comeback Year or something?). Anyway, Access Hollywood held an interview with Michael to talk about his life after the acquittal and what he's working on now. The question is, do we care? I mean, I admire Mike as an artist, but it just won't be any fun to see a 48 year old phantom grabbing his berries and doing the moonwalk at this point. I mean, if he dislocates a hip on-stage, I'd laugh, but I'd feel awful afterwards. So, what are everyone's thoughts on the return of "The King"?

[ spotted @ Beauty N' The Beat ]

1 Comments:

Anonymous Leon said...

I saw really much worthwhile info in this post!
have a look | info here | ,

5:50 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home