Tuesday, October 24, 2006

Punk Ass Promotion


I'm not too keen on the details behind the Fabolous shooting that occured last week. I'm on the "Waiting To Give A Damn" list. Anyway, I know the issue involves a snatched chain, a basketball player, and a bullet in Fab's ass. That's about it and I'm not pushing for more info.

Well, now Deaf Jam Records is pushing the nigga's album release up to December - two months earlier than the planned February release. I wonder why?

This is just another case of a pitiful rapper using foolish street drama to publicize and promote his new LP. From the rumors buzzing past my ear, Fab really shot himself in the thigh as a publicity stunt. Nigga, how about you fix that triangular ass tooth. That alone would move 50,000 copies.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

A great deal of effective information for me!
superb link | check 9 | look check nice 6 | also 3 | this 8 you may 9 | good 5

4:04 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home