Monday, October 23, 2006

Ying Yang Twinz - Dangerous

I always beat myself up when I hear about some old entertainment news really late. It makes me feel like I'm not on the appropriate level as a journalist/nosy motherfucker. However, should I really be upset that I didn't know the Ying Yang Twinz had a new single out? When I think about it, I don't really give a damn anyway. Well, for those of you who do, here are the Special Ed student's new video for their single "Dangerous" featuring Wyclef. Try to stay awake. God will punish you for being mean to retarded folk.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Noah said...

Very helpful piece of writing, much thanks for the article.
fast weight loss

3:57 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Pretty effective info, thanks for the post.
look check | nice check | nice here also 1 | do not forget link | nice 5 nice 1 | good 1

8:47 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh my god, there's so much helpful info here!
this | glance | best 6 | - | look check | 4

10:52 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home